Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Symbol Comes Through Me



The next mourning when I picked up a book and started reading, it seemed as if the words were much more meaningful than in “my past life.”

Even the periods at the end of each sentence grabbed my attention in a way that I cannot describe. At that time those little black dots seemed to be more important than anything else. I literally became obsessed with deciphering the meaning that I sensed was there. I could not do so by just looking at them, I had to draw them. First I drew a small black circle, then I decided that it needed to be larger. When I gazed at this large black dot I sensed that it symbolized the source of everything. Then I was mysteriously impelled to draw eight lines with arrows pointing out of the “source.” At the time the arrows seemed to represent all things in creation which came forth from the “source.”

I call this symbol “The Infinitystar” because the number eight turned sideways becomes the infinity symbol. ( see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity)

The black hole in the center is the source of everything and this source emanates creation in all directions toward infinity.

No comments: