Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1221 and the Mayan Calender (again)

In late 2004 or so I got real tired of all this number synchronicity stuff (again) and I threw away a bunch of UFO related material and told the universe “ What the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff? I need more to go on than just seeing these numbers everywhere because if I cannot make something useful out of it then I AM DONE WITH IT!!!”

In January of 2005. I was catching up on listening to taped programs of the Coast to Coast radio program. Below is the transcription of what caught my attention:

Art Bell asked the Guest:

12/21/2012 means what?

Guest: "From a Mayan perspective it means, if you look at the Mayan and Toltec civilizations for about a thousand years, they were obsessed with trying to establish this particular date, which I think a book called Mayan Cosmogenisis 2012 establishes as December 21st 2012 that is imprinted in a lot of their sculptures and stone work, and at that point the earth and the sun come into a direct alignment with the center of the milky way, which the Mayans view as the Cosmic Mother. They also called it a black hole which interestingly enough, because as it turns out, there is a huge black hole in the center of the milky way, that was only discovered recently by our astronomers and it is very interesting that the Mayans had this idea over a thousand years ago. And basically it is kind of like a vibrational step up, a reintegration point, a reconnection with the cosmic center which is a kind of intelligent force behind the whole situation.

Art: Is this that evolutionary jump that we were talking about?

Guest: yeah, I think so, I think what we are going to learn…if you look at modern development in the last couple thousand years, we have kind of had to wrench ourselves from the way of nature and from the cosmos and have this kind of separate understanding ourselves as individual egos. You look at Stonehenge, Chaco Canyon and indigenous traditional cultures, who were completely aware that human consciousness was integrated with these kind of cosmic cycles or galactic cycles that were kind of real stream of information waves flowing from the sun and parts of the galaxy and that is an understanding that we are kind of on the verge of a react_ _ _ _ ???? (not understandable)

Is it true that my numbers and the significance of them are incorporated in their sculptures, rituals and stone work? What are the implications if this is true? I needed to know more, so I purchased a copy of Maya Cosmogenisis 2012.

To be continued…

No comments: