Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is Mayan Nine Wind Deity Diagram a Matching Symbol?



Here is where things get weirder than weird! I bought a DVD from William Henry titled REVELATION 2012: The Eye of the Needle. In this video I was astounded to hear things like:

1) “REVELATION 2012: The Eye of the Needle. Time ends, the stargate opens and eternity begins”

This is significant pertaining to my symbol because years after creating the Infinitystar (Galactic Center) symbol, I had added The Eye of Horus to the center of Infinitystar symbol. The pupil of the eye became the galactic center. At that time I did this because on an intuitive level “it just looked right”. For reasons I do not recall , The Eye of Horus looked like a STARGATE SYMBOL to me.

2) Then William Henry said: The core of a Mayan prophesy involves a ladder that will be emerge from the center of our milky way galaxy around 2012. We are going to experience a great Cosmic Cross of stars and planets and a Serpent Rope is going to emerge out of the Galactic Center. Then he went on to say that an enlightened being or a group of enlightened beings are going to emerge from this Serpent Rope or Stargate. This being or group of beings will introduce a new consciousness to this planet.

3) Then he pointed to the eight rayed cross and referred to it as a symbol of the Galactic Center and then went on to say that it matches images of the transfiguration of Jesus. Then he showed an image of Jesus emerging from an eight- rayed, eye-shaped gateway! Later on he referred to the beings who may come out of the Stargate as “Starwalkers”.

The Irony of my symbol matching the meaning of the Mayan Deity Nine Wind symbol really blew me away! I also found it so odd that he used the name Starwalker because that has been my internet screen name since 2002!

I have a very healthy level of skepticism when it comes to some new age ideas, theories and concepts and my BS detector went off in full alarm on this one. Certainly I cannot rule out the possibility of a Stargate opening up on 12/21/2012. In fact, if one did I would probably go through it!!

Last year I put this whole subject on hold. I often do this because I like to verify the material from other researchers and sources before I make any claims or assumptions. Again I put it out to the universe “What am I to do with all this?” If I cannot use something to make positive and productive changes in my life I put it on the shelf which is exactly what I did with this until November 21st of this year when some very unusual things happened which caused me to look further into and continue to share my story.See story on post below titled: My Notes from November 22, 2009.

No comments: