Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Does it All Mean? ( Posted 1/04/10)

This phenomena has been extremely persistent, consistent and frequent. The examples I have given here are a small percentage of what I have experienced. During these experiences it very much as if higher forces are orchestrating the events. If this is the case, then I have to ask the following questions:

1) Are higher forces in operation all around us and at all times?

2) If this is so, how can we learn to recognize and cooperate intelligently with these forces to improve our lives and the world we live in?

3) My experience with this phenomena has given me faith in higher powers which have been extremely beneficial in my life. It even saved my life once!! If this phenomena can be activated in the lives of others then how can it be done?

4 )This phenomena has apparently been carrying a message with it and it certainly seems to point to the dates between 1/02/2010- 01/ 02/ 2021. It certainly points to 12/21/2012!

5) What do we need to know about the coming times? What do we need to prepare for and what do we need to change in our lives to make the best of the changes that seem inevitable in our future.

If you have any questions, comments, additions, etc please feel free to add them to the comments section or feel free to contact me @ starwalker221@yahoo.com.

No comments: