Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An Unusual Experience

Date unknown:

I was on vacation travelling with my parents out west somewhere. I don’t think it was on the same trip where I met the Native American man, but it could very well have been. I was reading a UFO magazine and I was gazing at a drawing made by a witness of an large-headed alien that the witness had seen.

I honestly do not know what motivated me to do this, but I was certain that such an advanced and intelligent being could communicate telepathically. So I gazed at his image in an attempt to make contact. The next thing I knew I was deep in a dream state and I was watching a lighted row of symbols going from left to right. I was awakened by amazement at what I was seeing and feeling . When I opened my eyes I had a sense that I had really experienced some kind of communication. I was quite blown away by this. I had never heard of such a thing!

This experience becomes strangely significant and may be related to the story below.

No comments: