Wednesday, December 9, 2009

UFO Field Investigation

One night I had a dream where a man in a lighted cylinder was promoting me to be a “field commander”. I had no idea what this meant, but I had a very strange feeling associated with it. I would have completely forgotten this dream if it had not been for what happened after I woke up. When I got out of bed I turned on my weather radio. The very first words I heard were “winds are from the west at 12 gusting to 21 mph. Then I wondered if this sync was related to the dream. The 12/21 psychic had told me to pay attention to what was happening around the times when the numbers presented themselves. Ordinarily I would not pay much attention to this kind of sync, but the circumstances felt so unusual that it had a lasting effect on me.

After having some unusual experiences from 1994-1999 that seemed to be UFO related, I became interested in studying the phenomenon in more detail. One day I had stumbled upon an article written by a local UFO investigator. I wrote him a letter telling him that I was interested in learning about the local Mufon meetings. He told me that they hold monthly meetings and that he was also going to be teaching a field investigators class. When he said that, I reflected on the dream and began to inquire about what field investigators do. What he had to say interested me a great deal, so I signed up for the class.

A month or so later after completing the classes and taking the final field investigators exam I began to wonder when I was going to get confirmation of the exam results from the Mufon. I was beginning to think that maybe it had been lost in the mail. One day it finally showed up in the mail. As synchronicity would have it, It just “happened to be on Feb 21st (2/21) When I opened up the confirmation letter I thought “ how appropriate for this to show up on 2/21”. Again I reflected on the dream, the 1221 sync, and now I was a certified field investigator! Then I turned around to look at the time and was stunned to see that it was exactly 2:21 pm! At times like that all I can do is shake my head and wonder!

No comments: