Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Symbol Came Through Me.



In the spring of 2005 I was gazing at the symbol above. This symbol came to me in three parts over the years. First it was the Infinitystar from 1977 which coincidentally represents the galactic center, then in 1996 I added the eye of Horus because for some reason I thought it was a “stargate symbol”. Then in 1999 I thought that the symbol would look perfect in the center of the sun. So I traced the sun image from a photo of my Angelstar.

So while I was gazing at the symbol I recalled John Major Jenkins saying “when the December Solstice Sun aligns with the Galactic center on 12/21/2012” Then I thought about how the Angelstar 12 cost $210 and how the sun image could symbolize….the 12/21 SUN!!!! Then it hit me over the head like a full throttle jackhammer!! My symbol represents when the 12/21 sun aligns with the galactic center on 12/21/2012!! The odds of this happening by coincidence seem purely impossible.

I had traced an image of the sun using a photo of the Angelstar, then I drew the infinitystar emerging out of the eye of Horus and then I placed them right in the center of the image of the sun. While contemplating the meaning of this symbol I realized that it represents the Mayan Calendar End Date of 12/21/2012! See video below that portrays the alignment.

If it were not for experiences like this and validation from outside sources I would have turned my back on this stuff years ago. Something meaningful has been happening and I am determined to find out what that is!

No comments: