Wednesday, December 9, 2009

221, The Circle of Fire & don Miguel Ruiz




In August of 2003. I visited Nunnelly, Tennessee to participate in the annual Circle of Fire Ceremony led by Toltec Teacher and author don Miguel Ruiz.

On the opening day of the weekend, I was walking around taking in the sights of the beautiful Ranch where the festivities were being held. An older gentleman started talking to me about how nice the weather was. I noticed that he was standing in front of a black car that had license plates that ended in 221. I took this as a sign that Ron would be a good guy to hang out with and as the weekend progressed I learned that this was true.

The next mourning Ron and I took some seats near the front row of the stage was. It turned out that we had picked chairs that were right behind don Miguel’s. Later on that day I was sitting across the aisle from Ron. My eyes were closed while listening to the speaker and I felt someone bump into me. I intuitively knew that it was Miguel. I opened my eyes and saw Miguel standing in front of Ron gazing at him with those huge love filled eyes. Ron and Miguel communicated silently through their eyes for what seemed like five minutes. To me it was an incredible sight to see.

On the day of the ceremony I was sharing my number synchronicity stories with another friend that I had met there. We were sitting in the front row waiting for the ceremonies to begin. I saw a car approaching and noticed that the license plate started with the number 221. In excitement I shouted out to my friend “ See, there is one right there on that license plate! As the car drove past us, my jaw dropped in awe when I noticed that it was don Miguel driving the car! This was truly one of the most amazing number synchronicity experiences ever. I don’t know how I could ever view this as mere coincidence. I asked my friend to reserve my chair for me, because I was going to go see if I could get a picture of Miguel and myself next to the 221 plate. As I approached the car, a woman in the back seat motioned me away from the car and placed her hands in a prayer position. I understood that they did not want to be disturbed at that time, so I returned to my chair, hoping to get another chance but unfortunately, I never did.

No comments: