Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The 12/21 Psychic

The following day I called some bookstores in search of Chet’s book. I rushed out to the first store that had a copy. When I got there, I noticed a sign on the wall that said there was a psychic doing readings from 10-4pm. It had never occurred to me to see a psychic about what this number thing might be about. I inquired at the register and the woman said “there is an opening at 12, is that too late?” No, I said 12 is perfect!

When I asked the psychic about my numbers, she talked about how there are 12 months to a year, 12 hours on a clock, 12 signs of the zodiac, Jesus had 12 disciples, twelve 12 oz cans in a 12 pack (I’m kidding here). I think she sensed that this was not providing an answer for me, so she asked me what month I was born. "December 9th" I said. "Oh! I am a Sagittarius too, my birth date is December 21st. That's 12/21! she exclaimed with eyes as big as dinner plates. How about that! Isn't that strange?” What are the odds that I would see a psychic about the 12/21 phenomenon and her birthday would happen to be 12/21?

About two weeks later while exploring Sedona Arizona, I stopped in at The Eye of The Vortex bookstore. I was curiously eyeing a meditation room that they had in the back when I saw something that silently spoke to the core of my being. It was a large alchemical sun/moon symbol that had large crystals mounted in the flames of the sun. I was very attracted to it, it seemed as if the device was pulling on my solar plexus. I had an affinity to this thing that I simply could not explain, It was as if the thing was alive and had something to give me. A store clerk told me that it was an Angelstar. I told her that I probably could not afford even one of the 12 crystals on it,

Continued below…

No comments: