Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More 11/22 Notes: The Serpent Rope (Stargate)




OK , so the next thing I did was to ask Maria what it was that she was drawing my attention to when she said: “something is….. “. She told me that her plastic toy named Cybress from the movie Monsters Incorporated somehow managed to get caught in her hair. Then I asked her what it was that caught her attention after that, when she pulled out the Contact Cards. She said that “It made me think about how long it has been since we used them”, so she took them off of the shelf.

What I find so stnchronistic about this is the message I had found on page 202 of Maya Cosmogenisis:

“Maya concepts of birthing involve deities descending along “serpent ropes” from the sky cleft ( a portal to the otherworld). In diagram 102 for example the deity Nine Wind descends out of a sky cleft.”

I know this is going out on a limb here, but I cannot ignore the synchronicity and symbology of what had just transpired:

Cybress got caught in her hair. Cybress is a serpent-like creature. Then she gets out the Contact Cards which opens me to getting answers which just happens to relate to a stargate or serpent rope opening up on 12/21/2012!

Later on I heard my inner skeptic say “ Ok, now you’re making shit up, forget this stuff and get on with your REAL life” My argument to him was “ You cannot prove the unprovable, or solve the unsolvable, or speak the unspeakable, so just who are you to say what is or is not? How do you explain these so-called coincidences? How do you explain information coming from apparently credible/scholarly sources that seems to validate what has been coming through me consistently for 32 years? Reality is in the eye of the perceiver. Every perspective is valid from the level from which it was created. If something comes from a perspective that is higher or more evolved than my current one, then I ought not to invalidate it.

Once again I put this whole subject on the shelf until December 9th when a number of seemingly related unusual events occurred.

More will be posted below regarding this soon so please “Stay Tuned”

No comments: