Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some Typical 1221/221 Experiences




Every year the number sync phenomenon reaches new levels. The numbers and experiences appeared to be more connected to each other and some of the manifestations became just plain bizarre.

One time I was going on a weekend trip to my condo in the north woods with my friend Al. While we were driving, I told him that whenever I go there I get a lot of number sync's, so keep you your eyes peeled. The first one was on an out of state license plate. It read B2212. I pointed it out to Al and said " I wonder if this means what it says, you know B as in “be” 221 and 2 as in the word too. Be 221 too? On our first stop to get a bite to eat, my trip odometer read exactly 122.1 miles. “What are the odds of that?” I asked Al, he said "around you, there are no odds, it just is" There were other sync's that weekend but they were not significant enough to note.

Al came over one night and I had to point out a recent discovery. I had noticed that the fire extinguisher glass breaker device that was located outside my door has numbers that end with B 221. Oddly enough, a year or so later, Al bought a house with a 22121 address.
To be continued...

No comments: