Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Notes from November 22, 2009

Last night ( interesting that it was on the 21st) was one of those nights that made me reopen this subject. Here is what happened:

I have had a close connection with a child named Maria. Since the day she was born (oddly on the 21st week on the 22nd day) we have shared an interesting connection. As an infant she would stare at me with an intense interest that no one had seen her do with anyone else. As she grew up and we got to know each other I learned that we share many similar interests. She loves to do the same things I loved to do as a child and most everything I am currently interested in. It is as if she is a spark off of my own soul.

Anyway, she was here last night and when I was in the kitchen I heard her say “ something is…….” she paused and again said “something is…..” long pause and then I said I said something is what? She said oh never mind!

When I went into the living room I found that she had taken out my deck of divination cards called Contact Cards. She was arranging them like she often does with all kinds of cards. I thought that this was so interesting because on Friday I had thought about how we have not used the cards for quite some time or had done any ceremony for quite some time. I shuffled them and Posed the question for a general insight. I pulled the Mercury card. I picked up the book and as synchronicity would have it, it opened right up to the page which explained the meaning of the card and my eyes went directly to my insight message:

The card of Mercury informs us that we may be about to receive an important message and that we need to remain open to the events that surround us in order to extract any significant meanings that are not immediately obvious.

Maria went back to arranging the cards while I was watching a program about accidents that people have had with animals. One man had a heart attack while on a horse racing cart. He fell off the cart and was run over by at least two other carts and horses. This man had died twice that same day and was revived. This caused me to remember my death experience and while I was recalling what that was like, my eyes had mysteriously found the book Maya Cosmogenisis on my book shelf. I picked it up and posed a question to it like I would with my divination cards. I asked it to reveal what my death experience was about. I held the book and then allowed myself to open it without conscious effort. It opened up to page 202 which is exactly where the Mayan Deity Nine Wind symbol was located! I looked at the 8 pointed star in the symbol and I Immediately I thought about how I drew an 8 pointed symbol after my death experience. Now I wondered if my spirit travelled through the galactic center during my death experience and when I returned I came back with unusual abilities. I wondered; “could this be why I am connected with 12/21/2012 and all the other seemingly related phenomenon?”

No comments: